Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy


Hello all. Hope things are going well with everyone. So far this week has not been too bad. Today was my dad's birthday so JJ and I invited him and my mom over for a home cooked meal. JJ is wonderful when it comes to cooking on the grill, so he cooked steaks outside and then I made cheesy potatoes (one of JJ's favorite side dishes) for the side. Thanks to my awesome mother-in-law for the recipe. Miss Abby loves it when we have company over, because that is just more attention for her, not that she does not already get enough. She is really coming along on the potty training (with the exception of this afternoon) and JJ continues to work with her on fetching and releasing. It is really sad, because during the day when we are both at work, we have to kennel her up and she is not happy with us when we get home at the end of the day. It takes her awhile to warm back up. She will be 9-weeks tomorrow, so we have to give her, her 9-week shot tomorrow. I wanted to send this blog out to my dad and tell him Happy Birthday. I hope that you enjoyed yourself and you have been such a wonderful father to me. I appreciate everything that you have done!! We love you daddy!! That is all for now, will write more later on in the week.


No comments: