Bow season opened two weekends ago, so I this is the first weekend that I have been able to spend time with JJ. The first weekend of Bow season, JJ left on Friday morning and went hunting in Binger, Oklahoma (Caddo County) with Stephen. On Friday, the only thing that JJ was able to shoot was a hog, and after he shot it, he was unable to find it. That evening, he met up with the Mathews crew (Matt, Mark, John, and Cliff) and the Hoyt boys (Tony - aka Champ, Brent, and Caleb) and went to eat dinner at Jake's rib in Chickasha. Sorry, no news to report about any shootings....the only thing that JJ saw were fawns and small bucks, so according to him, nothing he saw was big enough to shoot (per John - the land owners rules). My weekend consisted of some R&R with my friends Sonya and Shannon and spending some much needed time with my little stud nephew Barrett. JJ and I got Barrett and dump truck and that is the only toy that he was interested in playing with all weekend long. Barrett now has this really cheesy smile, I have been trying to break him of it, but it is not working, it must be something that most three-year-olds do, because one of my friends son does the exact same thing. Check out that smile.
The following weekend, JJ left on Thursday after work and after being lost in Tulsa for one hour (because someone in Chickasha thought that they knew directions better than someone who lived in Jenks, I won't mention any names Tony and Matt) they ended up in North Eastern Oklahoma. Again this weekend, JJ saw lots of deer, but the ones close enough for him to shoot were young bucks. Maybe this coming weekend he will do better. JJ did say that not only did he see his first wood chuck this past weekend, but he got his first case of poison oak. Yes, that's right, he thought that he would climb a tree that contained poison oak. Let's just say that this past week has not been very romantic in the Taylor newlywed household!! He is finally getting over it, however he now has an upper respiratory infection. Both Miss Abby and I missed him, and we could not even cuddle with him when he got home
Miss Abby is growing like crazy!! JJ and I were going to take her to her first obedience class this weekend, but since he has been sick, we are just going to have to wait until the next weekend that he is here because we both have to go to the class. JJ's dad is having surgery on his bladder on Wednesday and my mom had surgery this past week on her eye. So please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Sorry that I have not posted in so long, but I will make sure to stay on top of it. Here is the latest picture of our princess!! Miss you all, love you and take care!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!



1 comment:
It's about time, Jessica! I have been waiting!
Post a Comment