The weather pretty much grounded me last week. My office closed early on Monday and we continued to be closed until Thursday. JJ had to go to work each day, however he made it to and from work okay, considering he drives a four wheel drive pick-up truck. While JJ was away from the house, Miss Abby and I had to hold the fort down. Abby loved the snow, all she wanted to do was stay outside all day long. Once JJ got home, she wanted him to go out in the backyard with her and play fetch.
Last night, my mom and I went to the Ford Center to watch the OU women's basketball team play Tennessee. What a great game. I am so happy that we came out on top.
JJ has been cleaning and waxing the boat trying to get it ready for fishing season. I can't wait until the weather warms up and we can take the boat it. There is nothing more than I love, than being on the boat and spending time with my hubby. It is probably the most peaceful thing ever.
JJ's mom is having a birthday this weekend, so JJ and I are going to go to dinner with his parents on Saturday night to celebrate her birthday then we are going to head to the casino so JJ can win us lots of money. Wish us luck. That is about all, we love and miss you all!!
Here are the latest pictures of Abby. She is really a pretty dog!!
.jpg)


1 comment:
Abby is so cute!!!
Post a Comment