Yes, I know it and you can say it. I am a big slacker, terrible blogger, etc. Things have been a little crazy in the Taylor household and to be honest since hunting season has started, I rarely see my husband anymore. I am a hunting widow.
For those of you who know my husband, know that he is a hunter, has been and always will be. So in order for me to stay busy while he is gone, I decided to go back to coaching cheerleading. This is something that I have done on and off for the past 13 years, and this is something that I absolutely love. I coach at an all-star gym in Norman called Oklahoma Twisters http://www.otsfcheer.com/ When I went back to coaching, I started with one team (Senior Level 3) and since then I have been asked to coach two other teams as well (Mini Level 1 and Youth Level 2).
We have had two competitions so far this year and we are currently at our third competition this weekend in Tulsa. Our first competition with our Senior team was in Texas at the Dallas Convention Center. Our second competition was in Edmond, Oklahoma at UCO. Our Mini team placed first and they won grand for their level. My Youth team placed second.
After day 1 in Tulsa, my Senior team and my Youth team are in first place and my Mini team is in third place. We still have one more day of competition tomorrow, but I am so happy and proud of my girls. They are doing an awesome job this year!! Way to go girls!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment