Lets see, what else has been going on... JJ and I are still sick. I think that we just keep giving whatever it is that we have, to each other. Once, one of us gets over beng sick, we get it back from the other one. I think that we are just going to have to quarantine ourselves off from each other.
Blake's son Chase had a birthday party this past Sunday at perfect swing. Happy 5th Birthday Chase!! JJ and I went and once again, I dominated him (like always) in ski ball. He was getting a little mad, so we had to start playing some of the other games. It reminded me of when JJ took me out for our first date (to Chuckie Cheese). What a romantic!!
JJ is getting ready to go to deer camp next weekend, so he has been working like crazy getting his reloading bench put together and loading bullets. He is so excited and he can hardly wait. There is a big group of them going this time, I think around ten of them. JJ's cousin Colby is going, and I know that he is really excited about that, because it has been a while since he has seen Colby.
Well, no baby news yet, but we will keep you posted if there are any changes. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and well wishes. Take care and we love and miss you all!!


1 comment:
Oh my gosh Jess, that doggy is PRECIOUS! I am so glad you have a blog I'm gonna have to check it! Yeah. You look great! Glad things are going good. Love ya!
Post a Comment