Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!! First of all, I have to say....how about them Sooners!!! For those of you who know, we are a house divided, so I just had to give a little shout out, and because I wanted to remind JJ of who won the bedlam football game last night. Okay, so things have been a little crazy here in the Taylor household. JJ left to go hunting with the boys in the boys club last Thursday. I was left to hold down the fort and prepare the Thanksgiving turkey, since we were hosting our first ever Taylor Thanksgiving at the house.

As usual, JJ had a blast at deer camp and he was exceptionally excited because not only did his cousin Colby go, but his dad also went to. I know that, that really meant a lot to him. JJ said that they all had a great time, even when they were sitting around the campfire, drinking beer and swapping war stories. He said that there was a lot of deer killed, and the one he shot was the biggest buck he has ever shot, however he was unable to locate it. He also got to watch Colby shoot at the biggest buck that he has ever seen in his entire life. JJ said that it was HUGE!!! Congratulations to Blake for killing his first buck. I have to say I really missed my husband, however once he got home, he had this extremely strange growth on his face (that he is refusing to shave off). I think that we should take a poll.......comment back and let us know if you think that he should keep it or shave it. My vote and Abby's vote is to shave it OFF!!!









Well, Thanksgiving dinner at the Taylor household went off without a hitch. We had a great time and ate way too much food. As of yesterday we were still eating left overs. We did not really do much the rest of the weekend, however we did put our Christmas tree up, but so far there are no presents underneath it. Abby even likes to lay next to the tree. I think that JJ is going to put the outside lights up sometime soon, not for sure if he will be doing it his coming weekend or not. I think that he is going to try and go hunting this weekend, since this is the last weekend of rifle season.













I think that is about all for now. Barrett's birthday is next weekend, so I am sure that I will have to post some pictures from that. I can't believe that my little man will be four-years-old. It makes me sad!! Take care everyone, we love and miss you all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Justin went on a week long "hunting" trip and came back with that same growth on his face. He only lasted 4 days back with it. Hang on and maybe he'll get smart! :-) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.