Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend. JJ and I have not. On Friday after JJ got off of work, he started complaining that there was a pain in his right knee. For those of you who don't know, when JJ was a senior in high school, he blew out his left knee playing indoor soccer. After having surgery on his left knee, the doctor told him that once he got older, he might have problems in his right knee.
Old age has caught up with him. Last summer JJ's right knee began hurting and it swelled up. He had to miss a few days of work because of the swelling he was unable to stand/walk on it. Well, the dreadful pain is back again. On Saturday morning, JJ got up and went hunting in Crescent, however I think that he now wishes he would have just stayed home. Don't get me wrong, he had a good time and he said that Abby did great, but once he got home, his knee began to swell and let's just say that since then, he has been in bed an on pain medicine.
So, tomorrow morning, since I am off work, I am going to load up my hubby (seriously, I am going to have to load him up) and then it is off to Ada, to see the Chickasaw's. Not sure what their recommendation might be, but there may be surgery in his near future and lots of R&R and love from his wife :).
JJ also wants me to blog about our little bacon thief. This morning I got up and began cooking breakfast for my hubby. Breakfast is new to me, because JJ is always the one that cook's breakfast. As I was cooking breakfast, I walked into the living room to check on JJ. While I was in the living room, I looked into the kitched and noticed that Abby had pulled herself up onto the counter and was eating the bacon. Note to self....push all food uncooked and cooked back away from the edge of the counter. Okay, that is my Abby blog for today, that should make JJ happy!!
I will keep you all posted as soon as we find out what is going on. Until then, take care, we love and miss you all!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hopefully it is nothing more than inflammation! I guess this will catch him up to me on knee surgeries if he has to have it.
Post a Comment