Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy........

Hello everyone, what a busy and exciting weekend JJ and I had. We got up bright and early on Saturday morning and had a whole bunch of errands to run. We started at Crest because we were in desperate need of groceries. Fortunately for us, Crest was having a big anniversary sale. After we left Crest, we headed to Braums to get our dairy products and our fruit. After coming home and unloading the car, we then headed to Norman to have our aquarium water tested. Our water tested good, so we got the thumbs up so we are the proud parents of fish and other invertebrates.

Needless to say we got a couple of damsels, one lawmover fish [which JJ named Lonnie The Lawnmower] and a clean up crew that consisted of two sand-shifting starfishes, some hermit crabs, some bumble bee snails and some turbo snails. We also got some other type of crab but we forgot what it was called.










Oh, yeah one another thing my husband [god love him] thought that we needed to get an aquarium for the living room, since this was our original location for the 75 gallon tank. So yes, we bought a 24 gallon tank that sits next to the television in the living room. This is also going to be a salt water tank as well. I know, I think that he has totally lost it, but I love him anyway!!











Hope you are enjoying our aquarium adventures. We love and miss you all!!

No comments: