Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just another lazy Sunday!!

Hello everyone. First I have to give a little disclaimer...if looking at pictures of dead animals is gross to you, then please do not read any further. Okay, yesterday, JJ and his buddy Scooter left before sunrise and went duck hunting in Wayne, Oklahoma with Steven. Me, I got up and went Christmas shopping with my mom. Thanks to Josh, Taylor and Sonya for your help with the wine selection. During my shopping trip, I got a text from JJ about 12:30pm saying that he was already headed home. He explained that they had "limited out" by 8:00am, so they just tried to hunt some Geese the rest of the time. Here are some pictures from their fun adventure.









On Saturday night, my mom and dad came over and we watched the Heisman Trophy Presentation. Yeah!! How exciting that another Heisman winner came from the University of Oklahoma. That is awesome. After that, JJ was wiped out so he went to bed and I stayed up and caught up on Entourage.

We got up this morning and really have not done anything all day. JJ cooked breakfast this morning, I did the dishes and laundry and we made some brownies. After that, we just laid around the house and watched television and made a lazy Sunday out of it. We did play some Wii and like always I dominated him :). Here are some pictures from our wonderful lazy Sunday.











Just an update on JJ's dad. He is scheduled to have surgery on December 30th, to have a stint placed in his aorta. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and well wishes. We truly appreciate it. Please continue to keep him in your heart. Take care, we love you all.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Abby is growing into such a beautiful young lady :o)